Unit Circle Directions:
- Default Functions:
- Refresh Button: To reset the applet, click the Refresh Button at the top-right corner.
- Zoom In/Out: Using your scroll wheel, you can zoom in and zoom out of the applets visible area. The screen tends to re-center wherever the mouse cursor is located.
- Move: Hold the Shift key and then click and hold your primary mouse button to pan around the visible area of the applet.
- Movable Objects:
- Check-boxes: To show or hide the corresponding divisions of the unit circle and also to reveal an interesting pattern to build the unit circle.
- α and δ: Click and drag the point to view the angle increments in a counter-clockwise or clockwise direction.
- Purpose: To provide students with an interactive reference of the Unit Circle and to demonstrate how to build one without knowing the special triangles that contribute to its construction.
Download GeoGebra today and play!