Trigonometric Transformations Directions:
- Default Functions:
- Refresh Button: To reset the applet, click the Refresh Button at the top-right corner.
- Zoom In/Out: Using your scroll wheel, you can zoom in and zoom out of the applets visible area. The screen tends to re-center wherever the mouse cursor is located.
- Move: Hold the Shift key and then click and hold your primary mouse button to pan around the visible area of the applet.
- Movable Objects:
- Checkboxes: Turn show or hide the trigonometric function.
- Movable Points: Click and drag to apply horizontal and vertical translations.
- A, M, U
- Amplitude: Click and drag the point to increase or decrease the amplitude as well as to reflect the function.
- Period: Click and drag the point to increase or decrease the function’s period.
- The period object is linked to each trigonometric function. You will have to adjust the period to obtain the parent trigonometric function.
- Purpose: To demonstrate the transformations of the three primary trigonometric functions.
Download GeoGebra today and play!