System of Two Linear Equations with a Solution Directions:
- Default Functions:
- Refresh Button: To reset the applet, click the Refresh Button at the top-right corner.
- Zoom In/Out: Using your scroll wheel, you can zoom in and zoom out of the applets visible area. The screen tends to re-center wherever the mouse cursor is located.
- Move: Hold the Shift key and then click and hold your primary mouse button to pan around the visible area of the applet.
- Movable Objects:
- Moveable Points: Click and drag each point adjust the linear equation.
- Move Textbox: Click and drag the point to move the textbox if the text is difficult to read.
- Solution: Click and drag the point to change the solution to the system of the two linear equations.
- Purpose: To generate different examples of a system of two linear equations with a single solution. This applet is also intended to demonstrate to students a graphical representation and graphical method of solving a system of two linear equations with a single solution using the x and y intercepts.
Download GeoGebra today and play!