Square Root Transformations Directions:
- Default Functions:
- Refresh Button: To reset the applet, click the Refresh Button at the top-right corner.
- Zoom In/Out: Using your scroll wheel, you can zoom in and zoom out of the applets visible area. The screen tends to re-center wherever the mouse cursor is located.
- Move: Hold the Shift key and then click and hold your primary mouse button to pan around the visible area of the applet.
- Movable Objects:
- Sliders: Adjust the specific components of the parent square root function.
- Purpose: To explore and observe the translations applied to the parent square root function. This applet’s translations were purposely limited to suit a particular Trigonometry/Pre-Calculus lesson.
Download GeoGebra today and play!