Lines, Slopes, Intercepts, and Cars Directions:
- Default Functions:
- Refresh Button: To reset the applet, click the Refresh Button at the top-right corner.
- Zoom In/Out: Using your scroll wheel, you can zoom in and zoom out of the applets visible area. The screen tends to re-center wherever the mouse cursor is located.
- Move: Hold the Shift key and then click and hold your primary mouse button to pan around the visible area of the applet.
- Movable Objects:
- Car: Click and hold the red point that follows the path of the line.
- Sliders: Adjust the values of the linear equation and the car size.
- Purpose: To demonstrate the concept of slope and identify characteristics of a linear function.
Download GeoGebra today and play!