Linear Association Directions:
- Default Functions:
- Refresh Button: To reset the applet, click the Refresh Button at the top-right corner.
- Zoom In/Out: Using your scroll wheel, you can zoom in and zoom out of the applets visible area. The screen tends to re-center wherever the mouse cursor is located.
- Move: Hold the Shift key and then click and hold your primary mouse button to pan around the visible area of the applet.
- Movable Objects:
- Blue Points: Drag the blue points vertically to observe the linear association.
- Purpose: This GeoGebra applet is specific to a TATS example in the third unit of the CMIC 2 book. Students rank their favorite to least liked music and then plot their data on an xy-plane to explore the possibility of a linear association.
Download GeoGebra today and play!