Domain Examples of Rational Functions Directions:
- Default Functions:
- Refresh Button: To reset the applet, click the Refresh Button at the top-right corner.
- Zoom In/Out: Using your scroll wheel, you can zoom in and zoom out of the applets visible area. The screen tends to re-center wherever the mouse cursor is located.
- Move: Hold the Shift key and then click and hold your primary mouse button to pan around the visible area of the applet.
- Movable Objects:
- Checkboxes: Turn show or hide mentioned objects.
- Red Point: Drag the red point across the x-axis to demonstrate the domain of each function.
- Purpose: To demonstrate the meaning of the domain of each function and to distinguish x-values that are not part of the function’s domain.
Download GeoGebra today and play!