Chicken Cannon Directions:
- Default Functions:
- Refresh Button: To reset the applet, click the Refresh Button at the top-right corner.
- Zoom In/Out: Using your scroll wheel, you can zoom in and zoom out of the applets visible area. The screen tends to re-center wherever the mouse cursor is located.
- Move: Hold the Shift key and then click and hold your primary mouse button to pan around the visible area of the applet.
- Movable Objects:
- A: Click and hold the point A to adjust the initial height or potential root of the parabola.
- Checkboxes: Turn show or hide mentioned objects.
- Chicken: Click and hold the red point that follows the path of the parabola.
- Ruler: Move the bottom points of the yellow bar to adjust the thickness and position of the ruler.
- Sliders: Adjust the sizes of the chicken and the clock.
- Vertex: Click and hold the blue point to change the vertex.
- Purpose: To provide multiple examples of negative parabolas, demonstrate the input and output values on any point of the parabola, and to clarify the time to height relationship.
Download GeoGebra today and play!